I would like to thank Philip at Alien Car Care for all his, and the company’s hard work. I took my 1996 Impala SS to them to be detailed inside and out, including the engine. The car had been stored for many many years. They made it look brand new. I also left it on consignment for them to sell. It only took them 3 weeks to sell the car. It sold for pretty much what I was asking. I couldn’t be happier. Once again, Phillip thank you and your people for all your hard work.
More money, less headache, no gimmicks
Are you tired of the lame trade in value you were offered at a car lot? Don’t want to mess around on craigslist and deal with potential scams? Why bother with low ball offers and hassles? Let us sell your vehicle for you and send you a check when we’re done. We can even fix any blemishes and detail it before the sale to get the best potential dollar amount.
We’ll sell your: ATV, boat, motorcycle, car, truck, van, helicopter…. whatever! Take a look at some of our past sales here.
Check out how we got this Acura TL ready to be sold
- Appraise your vehicle using NADA/Kelley Blue Book private party value.
- Provide a complete cosmetic evaluation of the interior and exterior. We can increase your vehicle’s value with detailing services and cosmetic repairs as you choose.
- Take several pictures of the vehicle’s interior, exterior, and tire tread.
- List your vehicle on our social media site, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, and other car listing sites like Autotrader, Cars.com, and Cargurus.com. (which sites depends on multiple factors like cost and style of vehicle)
- Place your vehicle in a highly visible area along highly trafficked M-96
- Regularly maintain vehicle’s appearance with hand washes and snow removal as needed.
- Handle all inquiries, showings, and test drives.
- Process final paperwork and payment during sale of vehicle.
- Upon the purchase of your item we will promptly send you a check based on the final negotiated sales price minus our commission and services.
- NO CHECK ENGINE OR ANY OTHER DASH LIGHTS SHOULD BE ON
- Cars and trucks must have at least a quarter tank of gas
- The title MUST be clean with no lien
- Check fluids, belt, batteries, etc, to ensure your vehicle is in shape to sell
- As the owner you are required to maintain insurance coverage on the vehicle
- Empty fresh, grey, and black water tanks on RVs and travel trailers
- All trailers must be registered and/or titled in YOUR NAME
- PROOF OF OWNERSHIP MUST BE UP TO DATE